A home with a special regime operated by a registered institution ALZHEIMER HOME z.ú. (hereinafter reffered to ALZHEIMER HOME) is a facility providing social services according to the act of social services, e.g. the main business subject is to provide long stay services to persons suffering old age dementia, Alzheimer´s dementia and other types of dementia whose self-sufficiency is limited owing to these diseases and whose situation requires a regular help of another person
- The vocation of ALZHEIMER HOME is to provide quality, individually focused long stay social services to persons suffering from Azlheimer´s disease, old age dementia and other types of dementia.
- The service is provided to clients who with the respect to their state of health are dependend on help of another person, who have a limited self-sufficiency regarding to basic life abilities and they need a permanent care and supervision which can not be provided in their natural surroundings.
- To develop or at least maintain the present self-sufficiency of the client and an effort to preserve as long as possible client´s abilities and skills which influence a quality of client´s life.
- To provide the client with safety environment.
- To provide a quality health care corresponding with the client´s state of health.
- To make quality conditions for client´s accommodation including a support of good atmosphere and well-being. To develop social contacts, support natural relationships with a family, friends.
- To approximate the way of a client´s life as much as possible to a life standard of people of the same age living out of the facility.
- Abiding by and respecting client´s rights, their free will, keeping human dignity, abiding by human rights and freedoms.
- Individualization of service, principle of professionalism.
Scope of persons
- The target group is made by people older than 40 years of age suffering from Alzheimer´s disease, old age dementia and other types of dementia whose self-suffieciency is limited owing to these diseases and whose situation requires a regular help and care of other person, who occur in an unfavourable social situation and are not able to arrange care themselves within their social surroundings.
Applicant refusal criterions
- An applicant does not fit into the target group.
- An applicant suffers from an infectious illness.
- The applicant´s state of health requires providing of health care services in a medical facility.
- The capacity of the facility has become full.